|Denmark vs Tunisia||Denmark win|
|Mexico vs Poland||Over 1.5 goals|
|Argentina Vs. Saudi Arabia||Argentina Win and Over 1.5|
|France Vs. Australia||France Win and Over 1.5|
Denmark vs Tunisia
22 November 2022
BCA Prediction: Denmark win
Kasper Hjulmand’s Denmark team have been in fine form, having beaten France twice in their Nations League campaign. They won 9 and lost one of their 10 games in qualifying, scoring a whopping 30 goals and keeping 8 clean sheets along the way. Overall, the Danes have won five of their last 7 competitive games. They scored 12 goals in the period and only failed to beat Croatia.
Tunisia are not bad either, having won 3, drawn 2, and lost one of their last 6 competitive games. However, they have scored more than one goal in only 1 out of their last seven. This is despite the fact that they have mostly faced sides who are of inferior quality to Denmark. The only time they have faced a top side recently, they lost 5-1 to Brazil in September.
The Carthage Eagles are no newcomers at the World Cup. This is their fifth appearance on the world stage, even if they have not gone beyond the group in all five showings and won only two of the 15 matches. Coupled with their paucity of goals, we feel Denmark will emerge victorious with ease.
- In all of their 12 most recent home games in all competitions, Denmark have not suffered a loss at half-time
- In their last 53 games in all competitions, Denmark have been undefeated on 46 occasions
- In their 6 most recent matches of World Cup, Tunisia have achieved just 1 wins
- In Tunisia’s last 3 matches of World Cup, there have been over 2.5 goals scored
Mexico vs Poland
22 November 2022
BCA Prediction: Over 1.5 goals
Qatar 2022 wil be Mexico’s seventeenth World Cup appearance and they have cruised through World Cup qualifying to get here. They do not come to make up the numbers at the world stage as they have made it out of the group stage in each of their last 8 World Cup appearances. El Tri have scored in 5 out of their last six competitive matches, only failing to score in one. They won 4 and drew 2 of those six matches and kept 5 clean sheets to show their intent ahead of this match.
The Poles are appearing in their ninth World Cup but have lost 8 of their last 11 matches at the tournament. And they come into this match in lukewarm form, having won just 2 of their last 6. They drew 1 and lost the other 3, including a 6-1 thumping against Belgium. Overall, they have conceded 12 goals in their last six competitive games.
Poland do have Robert Lewandowski though, and he is in fine form with 13 goals for the Poles since the start of 2021. Mexico have conceded very few goals recently, but they have hardly faced sides of the quality of Poland. Their clean sheets have come against sides like Suriname, El Salvador, and Panama, so we expect Poland to get on the scoresheet. Over 1.5 goals to be scored is a reasonable outcome as far as we are concerned.
- In all of their 21 most recent home games in all competitions, Mexico have not suffered a loss at half-time
- Mexico have not been beaten in 31 of their 34 most recent matches in all competitions
- Poland are unbeaten in 5 of their 6 most recent away matches (all competitions)
- In Poland’s last 3 all competitions matches, there have been under 2.5 goals
Argentina vs Saudi Arabia
22 November 2022, 13:00
BCA Prediction: Germany Win and Over 1.5 goals
Germany sailed through their qualifying campaign, beating all the five other teams home and away. However, their form has since tailed off and they have since won only one of their last 6 competitive matches, drawing four and losing at home to Hungary. They conceded in each of those six games so they clearly have issues to fix defensively.
Japan come into this match in better form. They won 6 and drew 1 out of their final 7 qualifying matches scoring 11 goals. Both teams found the net in three out of Japan’s four games at the World Cup in 2018 as they managed to reach the second round despite winning only one group stage game.
Germany have made the semifinal in four of the last five editions, so they should be favorites. However, only Oman and Israel have failed to find the net against the Germans in their last 10 games, so goals should be expected.
- Argentina are unbeaten in 29 of their 30 most recent games across all competitions
- Argentina are on a good streak of 7 matches in all competitions where they have managed to keep a clean sheet
- Saudi Arabia has won just 1 of their last 6 matches at the World Cup
- There have been under 2.5 goals in 6 of the latest games in all competitions of Saudi Arabia
France vs Australia
22 November 2022, 22:00
Our Tip: France win and Over 1.5
These two teams clashed at the 2018 World Cup, and France later won the game in a 2:1 heated battle. In their last six games, France has won just one, drawn two, and lost three. Ouch, poor form! France’s World Cup qualification campaign featured seven consecutive victories without a defeat. They have not had any losses in 31 of their recent 33 home games in all competitions.
Furthermore, France are the defending champion, and there seems to be a trend of previous champions not proceeding out of their group since 2006. So they would want to change that trend, especially given that their prolific striker Karim Benzema just won the Ballon d’Or some weeks ago.
However, Australia has won 2, drawn 2, and lost 2 in their last six games in all competitions. In their 12 most recent games at the World Cup, they have achieved just one win; this fixture will be a tall order for them. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) and Kylian Mbappe (PSG) will see this match as an opportunity to lay early claim to the golden boot.
- France are on an unbeaten run of 7 games in their World Cup participation
- In their last 6 games in all competitions, France has recorded only 1 win
- In their 20 most recent matches of all competitions, Australia have been undefeated 17 times
- Australia’s form hasn’t been good, as the team has won only 1 of their last 12 matches at the World Cup)
FIFA World Cup 2022
The FIFA World Cup is the biggest sporting event in the world, and this will be the first time the event will be hosted by a Middle Eastern country. Qatar 2022 is set to have a massive geographical impact on the region for the first since the tournament’s inception in 1930.
The World Cup is a unique event in many aspects, bringing about various opportunities, especially for football enthusiasts, and with it comes many betting markets. The competition among the 32 qualified national teams will be very fierce; hence you need a guide and insight on which teams or players to stake on.